Monday, December 31, 2007

From 2007 to 2008

Today is the last day of 2007.I did make a few plans when 2007 begins.So,lets review my initial planning and the outcome.
1.Getting SCJP and SCWCD certifications.Well,I've got SCJP but not SCWCD.There are few reasons,one of it is because i am too busy :P...the other reason is I think SCBCD is more suitable to what I am doing now.
2.Create one or two open source projects.Well,I am too lazy for that.But I did post some of my findings on my blog,such as the jboss axis problem etc.

So what's my planning for the coming 2008?Here are some of them
1.I should really take my SCBCD exam before the voucher got expired.
2.I hope i can be a little bit more hardworking.
3.I will be going to Beijing in February,I hope I can do well in the new envinronment.
4.Earn more money,and spend less(I think spend less is more important..hehe)
5.Become a better man.

At last,I will like to wish everyone a Happy new year... :D

No comments: