Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Final decision - SCBCD

So after few days of researching and considering,I decided to take Sun Certified Business Component Developer(SCBCD) exam around September this year.The reason is because this certificate is all about Java EE 5,which is what I am using in my work now.Also I planned to pursue my Sun Certified Enterprise Architect(SCEA) next year.So after the next certificate,I will spend the next 6 to 12 months to prepare for my SCEA.You might wondering,do I need that many months to prepare for a SCEA certificate.Yes,I do.I will need to know everything from UML, Design pattern, Enterprise Architecture and some general knowledge on Enterprise application.I suck big time on UML,seriously.Now have to pick everything up again.Anyway,at the moment I will just focus on SCBCD and spend more time in learning Java EE 5.

No comments: